Monday, October 8, 2012

Laser Lipo - I know...it's been three days!!! - DAY 10

So we are on day...10!  Wow!..Ok so today I was able to do pushups without any pain :-)..knocked 75 out today and may do some other exercises after working on this bathroom remodeling pictures...

BLAH BLAH BLAH!  SHOW ME SOME PICS!




So here you see before surgery, day 2, day 6 and day 9.  What happened in-between day 2 and 6?  Ok so I went in for a post checkup and they said things were looking good but that my band was too tight.  They suggested I just wear the undergarment compression without the abdominal stretch band.  So my skin went loose after 4 days.

After seeing this Friday I nipped it and put both undergarment and abdominal pad back on.  This is my call ***FOLLOW YOUR DOCTORS ORDERS*** THIS IS MY CALL!!!!!

Day nine shows my sides going back.  Will I ever get my day 2 results again?  I HOPE SOO!  I'm gonna do whatever exercise I can....should pickup a good walk today after fixing my bathroom.


My skin is less itchy today which is a relief.  I recommend you guys having two undergarment compressions, as washing is nice.  This is all for now.  I'll update later :)















No comments: