Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Laser Lipo - Day 4



*tada* Ok so as you can see I decided to dish who performed my surgery a little early.  I'm sooo impressed with the results and went in for a follow-up today.  Dr Gil was shocked at my progress and so have some of my friends.  I'm telling you, I can not wait for the 6 week photo but hey it's like Christmas in a way that I get to track it and have a count down :-)

So here's the scoop...Don't burn your cash on the place that gives you injections 6 times or undergo a full lipo.  The injections for 6 visits go for around $1200 and the full lipo where you get put under and have higher risks totals well over 4k (unless you got some AbFab insurance).  Dr. Gil and I negotiated a price of $1400.  I know!  $1400!  That's like a gym membership for a year!

I figured if I didn't get satisfactory results, it's cool...it was only $1400.  No big loss.  I'm sooo impressed!  The real cool part was local anesthetics!  I hate being put under and waking up with anxieties or groggy and taking like 3 days to re-coup.  The local had like minimal pain!  Picture this...picture ur hand as light and do a real quick pinch!  Ok so pinch urself 4 times....did anyone faint yet?  No?  Ok so I had my luv handles/flanks done.  So when I was injected with the sodium chloride (I think that's what it was) It felt like a huge rush of jello was going in my body.  It didn't hurt but it makes your brain think: Ummm uhhh...whaaaa???  The part where the laser goes in you can see but not really feel.  The only times you get pricked from that is when you hit an area that didn't get the "jello".  I think that's an AWESOME thing because yea it stung for a second, but guess what??? You're getting all the fat sucked out!  No missed parts!  That's awesome!  So that happens 4 times throughout the surgery.  You get to move freely after you get up and actually feel fine.  Take your pain meds the day after and antibiotic.

***GENTS:  If you do this surgery you will need to buy Super Absorbent Maxi Pads***.  Get the overnight ones, I learned this later oh and the side with the tape is not sticks on clothes, not your body parts***  yeah yeah, I know...my first time on the rag, whatever!

I am so far 100% recommending this for trouble spot areas.  If you can't afford it, put $50 in a cookie jar every pay period for a year.  You'll be real close to an awesome xmas present next year.

No comments: