Thursday, October 4, 2012

Laser Lipo - Day 6

Well it says AFTER week one I can take on jogging so I brought my running shoes and shorts JUST incase I felt the need to go for a lil run...JOG a day earlier!

I've decided that at nighttime I'm not going to wear the compression garment, instead I'm going to use the compression band so that I'm not uncomfortable at night.

All in all I feel good, a lil weak from the lack of working out (I know...4 weeks) but at least I can get a run....JOG in today! :-)

No new pics (c'mon!  You've got enough for a week).  I'll post pics for week 2!  Hopefully some of the bruising will go down.  I'm massaging the numbness in the shower.

Pain - So far I feel tingles every now and then when I try and pick up heavy objects or stretch the wrong way...it's just the kinda tingle that let's you know UR ALIVE *_^ - Nothing to unbearable

No comments: