Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Laser Lipo - Day 5





Day 5!  Ok so I'm feeling a little sore...Not too bad though, I stopped pain medication two days ago (I hate taking meds!).  Finished my antibiotic medicine yesterday and am for the most part just using the compression garment now (taking the strap while I sleep).

Eating and drinking is a lil tough (prolly not for most - because THIN is IN).  You don't eat a lot when your stomach is crushing you and drinking water or whatever gives you the burps.  Initially a lot of hiccups but not anymore.  Just burps.

I feel a lil congested right now, so hopefully when I get home, take care of my sick dog I'll hit the John and feel even lighter ;)  (too much? TMI??)

Well let's bring an end to week one!  I'm ready for a celebratory drink!  23 or 24 days away =)  ~HaLLoWeeN Night~

No comments: