Sunday, May 31, 2009

Basement Magic

Well this was a very short weekend. Get this...I actually gotta go to the Pentagon tomorrow for updates. Now....I don't have a user account, so I guess I'm going for the experience with the old crew. 7 a...fuckin m! On a Sunday. *WORK IT BITCH*

So I decided to stay home this evening and enjoy my basement. My basement is soooo fuckin tight! It's unbelievable! It is the perfect hideaway place with a HUGE screen to watch movies. Awesome artwork and a beautiful patio set. I def don't mind enjoying action movies on my own (HAHA Bitches! Got star trek. Not the best version as the screen isn't all the way there, but it's got my attention! w00t w00t!). Finished the laundry like a good boy and am off to bed to re-live another week. I'm def not gonna be at work one of these days. And I'm on from 8am - 3pm until the 12th and I'm hopin that I get Friday off like scheduled (but I may not since I'm only working till 3pm). We'll see...time will be a lil more lax after the 12th. Time for bed. ~c!a0

No comments: