Monday, May 25, 2009

Great weekend...preppin for the new job

w0w! What a weekend! Hangin with good friends, seeing new faces (hope you and alex had a safe flight back, BB), taco night, clubs, shopping for work clothes and of course havin a lazy sunday evening watchin movies with JR. Weekend was fantastic.

So...I haven't posted up that I got me a new job. Yup...I start on Tuesday 730am. I'll get to see what I got myself into. I'll be working at the Pentagon supporting the Joint Chief of Staffs. It sounds important & should look great on a resume.

I haven't given notice to the Dept of State. I want to see the atmosphere of this new gig before I give ITEQ the big deuce. I'll be working M-F, 7-330. I'll just do the bus thing since I hate walking and traffic. I really can't wait! So excited to see this new opportunity.

Anywho I gotta get some sleep. ~c!a0

2 comments:

Basilio Bocalan said...

Sorry that I haven't been texting back...I'm out of texts and am currently over my limit by over 150!!! -LOL

I love you, from the heart of my bottom...wait, switch that!

I think you're one of the most wonderful people I've ever met, and I want you to know that we're in each others lives now, so whenever you need me...call me...I'll be there!

Love to your mom and sis, Jackie...I can't wait to hang with them again!!!

I love you moranito! Thank you for your hospitality!

XOXOXO

Dirty said...

Awwww...u know iLuv'd seein u. iHad an awesome weekend and am so glad you were part of it.

I'll buzz u when I figure out how to make the damn iPhone ring. I may hafta read directions. EGH! You are always welcome to come crash @ my place whenever u in the area.

Luv yah babes!