Monday, June 1, 2009

Update on the new gig


So I wake (or attempt) to wake up at 550 every morning now. FML! Only time I saw 550 was after leavin DC drunk off my ass (and I blame the bartenders! They totally own that one!). So after bashing my alarm clock till 630 it's not go time. Relax dirty...we ain't gotta be at work till 8 and we know what we wearing. Shower (rinse & repeat), dress (and FUCK iLook good *_^), do the pocket check and head out the door.

It's 725...TrafficLand show'd traffic flowing nicely. So I don't live like a stone throw away from this interstate. Between that time and two miles on the road, every fuckin owner of a vehicle decided to pile up there! No worries babe, I got you covered...Windows down, viva la vida on. Ahhhhh....I'm so not lettin this traffic Bull-shit fuck me ova. So I get to Foggy Bottom in good time. The Gods must be frustrated that they didn't piss in my cheerios yet, so here we go.


Let's create a metro crisis....*NOW*..! O.M..G! What's going on?!? Metro repairs?? Only one rail is working? Ok...we'll wait. I can't do shit nor am I mechanically inclined to get on the rail and offer assistance. I can motivate! (Shouting INS gets people moving quicker). Ok, so the blue metro heading to sgpfd finally arrives. We're at the Pentagon, let's get in line to get inside.


*Drops Jaw*...WTF?!?! Is this the line to a Britney concert or something?!? Well...I can't call anyone cuz the mobiles don't work in the building. Guess I'll just hafta wait. So it's 9'oclock and I'm finally inside. I grab my badge and am not too worried. These guys owe me comp time for Sunday. I showed up for work on Sunday because I was on the list. APPARENTLY when I wasn't around my boss said this is not set in stone yet. This will happen when he gets word. Well....that's no big deal. Daddy will take care of princess. Princess missed his saturday night, and Daddy ain't lettin that shit go. Someone's gonna pay.


After showing up late, it was clearly time for a coffee break *_^ (I'm still learning how to work, you can't break me in just like that....Oh! And I'm corrupting people too! ;-) iLuv it!) The people I work with on my specific team are awesome! We're all like team players and luv each other. If these chicks love survivor we'll give ourselves a name. Right now I see them all as dirty's angels. We'll call the PM Bosley. So yeah, great day today (even without a login). I'm ready to get started and rule the world. 9 more days at the Dept of State. I'm gonna eat some Pho with my Vietnamese boys today (sorry gym...we'll catch up!) ~pea©e n LuV 2 all~

1 comment:

M. said...

Mmmm Pholicious.