Monday, June 20, 2011

Less than 24hours

Ahhhhh less than 24 hours till I fly to Hawaii and less than one week till I hit the DirTy 30!
I'm pretty excited about going to Hawaii...extending my youth for 6 more hours (yay time travel) and seeing my sis and good friends! I think after work I may get some new running shoes to run around the island! I'm just super stoked to get away from work for a week, take some holiday and of course turn 30!

I use to think that I had this fear of age...I was 21 with 5, 6, 7, 8 years experience for the longest time...but when I look around my house, see my lil pup and where I am in life it gives me this smile...This 20 something year old molded this decade for the new 30 decade. I see myself saying: Hey here are the keys to this body/life....I got all this for you; Don't fuck it up!

Circumstances in life for different individuals vary. I really wanted to have a family, kids, house and the dog by now....turns out that you not all things in life happen at the speed you want them to happen. I didn't want to be gay, but had to own who I am and move forward. I really wanted the kids, but I really don't like babies. Puppies grow up quickly...Babies OMG! For-E-Ver!

I'll leave the brats for my sis to pop out...hopefully she does that on the island and I can get to know them after the pamper/crying phase. If I were to have kids, I'd def adopt. Age 5 and up! I couldn't have a girl because I see how attached I am to Reese. When Reese cries at the dog park my hearts hits the floor! I couldn't imagine having a daughter do that to me! I think with a boy it'd be easier...and then once he's 12 it'll be my childhood all over again with theme parks n stuff!!!! YAASSSS!

Aside from family, love will be something that my 30year old soul will need to challenge. I've given some baby steps to this area, so this should be interesting. I know *PRIDE* is a huge factor / obstacle that stands in my way. Second would come patience and third would probably be jealousy.

The rest of my temple I feel great about! 30! YASSSS! I told my sis about 5-6 months ago I was ready for 30. I see me getting out of this limo, on a red carpet and seeing people and events of my life waving at me as I enter this big steel, black glass door with the big handles 3 | 0...and I open the door and all I see is darkness & fog. I'm not inside yet...there will be no light until I enter the doors. It's gonna be great! Like exploring a new world. No one's been here yet! This is my discovery. And I get to bring my memories, and life with me. SOoooo cool! I even dressed up for the event! Black/white suit! Classy!

Cheers to the life on the island and turning 30! I'm ready! And can't wait to explore! :-)

No comments: