Thursday, June 2, 2011

I wanna blog something so bad

But choose not too. A lot of things in personal life I can post on the web. I don't mind sharing my wins and losses in life. But this is something that can affect my personal life outcome.

I do want to share it and re-read it so that I learn from it. A handful of people know what I am talking about. I can honestly say that I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON! And NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER again will I put my personal life, family or career in this path again.

This is something that everyone does without thinking about, but only when they get caught is it right in their face. It's surreal. It's happening...and it's happening because you choose to let it happen.

When you roll the dice so many times never hitting snake eyes you feel as if you beat the system. Thinking of it right now I can still justify that I wasn't in a familiar area. It's ridiculous how my mind can counter-argue something as serious of this nature.

Well I won't ever post what it was, only few will know. Just know that: IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

1 comment:

M. said...

You should be able to leave comments now. Not sure why the settings were set up the way they were. Odd.