Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Guts of the Pentagon

Right so I'm about to wrap week two up at the pentagon and I still ain't got a badge. The peeps newer than I have been badged....WTF? Now normally this would irritate me but who am I to complain about lack of work. I just try and be proactive and have answers as to why my beautiful punk ass can't help you =)

My most favorite part of the Pentagon is the gym. OMG! It's soooo fuckin beautiful! Two sides get fulfilled, my workout side. And the horny side! Yes people...marines! *drrrroooooolllll*
So n e ways...after slooowly inspecting the locker rooms (LOL!!! not kidding) I saw lots of wall lockers, a wet/dry sauna and massage room (that I can get daily one hour usage out of! LOL!)
there are three floors. First floor is free weights and machines, 2nd floor is a track floor with some bikes and the third floor is pure cardio machines. There is also a pool and two jacuzzi's. All for the price of $120 ($20 p/mo with 6mos/1 year contract). Eat it bitches, your gyms can't compete!

So one week left at the state dept...and I am in full slack mode (hard to imagine). I'll blog more later ~ cheers

No comments: