Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weekend....and now

I feel like I'm neglecting my blog and stuff. I don't wanna do that. So what to talk about...oh yeah! The weekend cool. I spent friday night taking care of the house and then hitting HH with my bois at Nellies. We then went to Logans for some grub and called it a night. I didn't wanna get trashed because I had a 15mile challenge Saturday. I OWNED IT! I FUCKING OWNED IT!! From my parents house in Springfield I ran to Burke Lake, around Burke Lake twice and then back home. Well when I say ran, I mean jogged and paced myself. The end result was sooo sweet and the whole day all I wanted to do was eat eat eat!
Spent that afternoon with my best friends at belvoir. I was tired so went home and HOLY HELL! Why isn't the AC workin?!? Ummmm....damn thing is broken. So I called the warranty company to send someone out. Monday morning the guy told me I had the wrong thermostat and that I have a heat-pump, thus needing a heat pump thermostat. That'll be $100. *Ca-CHING*. So went to HomeDepot to swap the thermostats. Hmmmm the one I bought a month ago they don't make anymore $70 *FLUSH*...Programmable touchscreen/heat-pump friendly thermostat $100 *Ca-CHING*. So...still no A/C, out $270....and it's a HI 90 weekend. Oh yeah I'm hot. Tuesday comes around (day 4 no AC)...someone is scheduled to come Thursday morning to check the exhaust lines. My mom stops by and I am not friendly and neither is jackie. We are exhausted and want a house that functions. So my mom plays with the thermostat, turns the air on and says "How much are you gonna pay me". She got the AC on!! I hugged her sooo tight and now owe here a nice NICE meal this friday (yum yum!)

La vida dirty....that's all for now

1 comment:

M. said...

Wow 15 miles. Go you! Did you stop to feed the geese in Burke Lake???