Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Resets more than an original NES


Yes yes....i'm not an art major but at my job I do have some leisure! LOL (hope my boss doesn't read my blogs! LOL) Anyways...so my 4th inferior Products on demand loves to stop in the middle of a song and go to the menu. Personally I thought that the damn thing had an attitude with my choice of music (which from what my friends say is totally understandable...and you all suck too! But moving on...). This is a known issue with Apple! *...blink blink...*
ummm
ok....so WTF is the fix?!? Lemme go ahead and fast forward the "genius" bar dicussion
...blah blah..reset? ...blah blah...restore? ..blah blah..upgrade software? ...blah blah...steve jobs a hummer?
And I've done all that! And I still don't know how the last "troubleshooting" tip *hee hee* gets my iPod working but I'm not one to question the "geniuses" there. So here I found the article of 200 damn bullets. http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=8888918
You should be able to scroll to the end of these damn things and have it say "You're Fucked" if there isn't an answer.
Gawd dammit Apple! If I wasn't such a fuckin sheep I'd...I'd! oooooooooooooOOOooH! (sips double tall skim no foam extra hot latte). So I'm gonna see some overweight, glasses, goatee 17yo named Sasha to hopefully swap out this iPod with something that works. I'll fuckin slap Billy or Sasha if they make me walk out the store with my current iPod and some weak ass advice. And you people want me to get an iPhlop?!? L...M...F...A...O! As if fuckin meself in the arse with my music isn't bad e-nuf, lemme go ahead and toss communications in there too! F that!
Ok....that's enuf about me bitching over stupid shit! God Bless America! iLuv that it's STUPID shit like this I get to bitch about, and not real world problems! Good life! Good Life!

No comments: