Monday, March 9, 2009

Where my bars @?

For all you lush's out there, I'm referring to my mobile device. I really do luv the T-Mobile plan I got...had it since I came back from Kuwait. $81.50 after taxes and all include:
*1000 minutes
* Free nights and weekends
* Unlimited TXT/MMS msgs
* Unlimited Internet

The perfect plan....so what good is a perfect plan when I'm in a neighborhood that has bad reception. I brought this up last week to T-Mobile. They said that they are aware of the problem and have a tech looking into it. Well I told them they have two weeks of me not getting service. In the mean time I'm leaning towards AT&T Wireless. I WILL not...let me repeat WILL NOT give Steve Jobs more money. I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid and getting an iPhone. People who own iPhones are freaking sheeps. Oooo you got an iPhone? I got an iPhone...we should fuck now, have babies that will also be mindless and hop on the latest fad!

Am I trendy? Eghhh....ummmmm....No! I do like clothes. A LOT. Technology wise, I'll suck the M$ tit and stay on top of my game career wise. I use to wear jogging shoes all the time until my sis gay pimped slapped me and said "STEP UR GAME UP". But I'm digressing (Kathy Griffin moment)...let's get back to T-Mobile. iLuv the plan but the plan might as well come with an all 1-900 access line! it don't matter if I ain't got service. So being the PDA nut, I'm looking at AT&T wireless but I want to make sure they work at my place. So my sis said you get two weeks. I'm gonna check that out at the store. I'm also gonna bring in my monthly bill and see how close they can get me to my current plan. Y o Y T-Mobile do u gotta do this to me?

I was thinking about Sprint too because before I left the US I had them and the service rocked, customer service sucks. Verizon...LOL!....LOL!....LMAO! Fuck no! You all couldn't get ur customer service straight when I was attempting to get FIOS! u will not fuck me over wirelessly!

No comments: