Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last day of therapy

Right....so I decided yesterday that today will be my last session with Dr. Knep. I'm feeling it to be more of a drag and since therapy is suppose to be helpful and not a burden I've decided to let things be for now.

I can say that for the four months I have learned and (although not fully developed) planted a seed of knowledge to Mr. Sanchez...I've brought understanding and some enlightment towards my Love life and personal life. I am no longer the desparate mess I was back in November (and thank God for that! I hated listenin to that fuckin Tattoo song and bursting in tears, not understanding why my heart and head can't be N'sync). My heart and head may never ever get to where I want them to go. But if I can learn to look, crawl, walk, dance and then run I will have my life a TON easier when it comes to friendships and romance.

I'm going to buy a red ring and whenever I feel the urge to rush situations, take a look at it and play it cool. What else did I learn. Well...I'm still not great at this step. Talking about my feelings. I know and accept that people have different personalities and that if I don't explain what is going on in my head that my friends are not Nostradamus. I've learned that my feelings of guilt should be explored on a two way street (not just on Dirty St). There are so many more things to say but I'm going to withhold and focus on what/where I need to go next?

Finishing up my townhouse is a good start. Morning Jogs, coffee/lunch dates with friends, reading (pleasure or educational) before work....work, hit the gym and then go home. Friday or Saturday I will hit the SportRock gym up and climb.

Things in the future I'm looking forward to:
* A housewarming party
* BB visiting in May
* Turning 21 for the 7th time
* 3/4 day weekend in San Antonio, LA, San Fran or Biloxi

Friday night I'm thinkin of either scopin out the Haunting in Connecticut or 12 Rounds. Regal Potomac Yards. I can't believe it's only Tuesday...hurry the hell up Friday! LOL!

No comments: