Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ready for some R&R

Rather than blog about how the weekend turned out lemme just do a tenative plan. This weekend my parents are flying to Phoenix to place my grandmother with my grandfather. They will hold a small memorial in Phoenix for her and then fly back Sunday. So I won't be doing the family thing (it's done and I move forward). I've got a basement to finish up and maybe paint (I'm toying with that idea).

Friday night I'm going to take Tiffany (co-worker) to TOWN. She's never done the drag show bit, so we'll do that ( I won't get wasted since I gotta drive back ). Saturday is again working on the house, maybe do a bit of rock climbing in the afternoon followed by cleaning up the bedroom and bathroom.

Don't I just wish I could wave a wand and have the place be done already? Yeah! I do wish that! So nothing big this weekend...just simplicity! Next Saturday I know for sure me and jos are gonna rock climb, laser tag, eat good pasta and then prolly hit the cinema. I'm hopin for a good crowd but the wicked awesome thing bout this event is there will be tons of peeps climbing and shootin that if it ends up bein a small crowd it won't be a big disappointment.

Aight gotta work work work *BLAH*

1 comment:

M. said...

Laser tag. Good times.