Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 3 - Dairy Free (Day 1 Vegan)

Ok so day 1 and day 2 there was definitely a learning curve of OMG I just lost milk chocolate & whey!  Only two days into this and I want something more than soy.

So Nina and I went to Whole Foods where they take Whole Paychecks.  $67 for two bags of groceries.  You know how much two bags of food cost at McD's?!?  Anyways I got some things other than soy there...I heard I can replace my cheese with pea protein!  I'm all for that!!!  Let's get something to replace my meats cause I can only swallow so much soy & nuts (haha ahhh im a legend in my own mind).

Allergies - I won't lie...and maybe it's because the pollen count is low...haha yup just google'd it.  Pollen Count low.  And dammit as im writing this I was eating popchips.  I recall seeing a bag that said vegan but oh wait...those weren't bbq flavored ~*le sigh*~ still learning.... Ok only had a couple chips.  Moving on.

Now I'm gonna lookup some snacks hopefully made of other things besides soy.  I like rice cakes.  I could totally buy those.  Damn more money to spend, but I do feel better already allergy wise!

27 more days....Yah!!!!  Coffee with coconut milk didn't burn my lips this morning.  That's good news but I'll keep my eye on that.  It really is nice not to have to use the WoodyKnows device right now but I got three new ones ready to go.  Oh hint for those with pollen allergy:

Put some vaseline in your nostril...it's suppose to catch the pollen before you inhale it.  Let me know what you think.  I'm gonna try and run outside doing that.

No comments: