Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Unforgettable

...wow, i really don't have much to say. I don't feel like blogging but feel if I don't I will lose interest or something. Well let's see...therapy has been awesome. I've found different outlets other than my blogs and the gym to deal with my stress. As a matter of fact I'm blogging when I'm suppose to meditate for about 10 mins and chant positive words to myself. I've been given this task so that I can control my anxieties (can't i just be like brittney and pop a pill?). So I use meditation in the morning and whenever something that stresses me out pops in my head I focus on my breathing and acknowledge my thoughts but tell myself I'm focusing on whatever I am doing or breathing in and out. Bottomline, it's working and i'll be glad to let the guy know about these positive results.

Chunky Monkey - O...M...G! I think I've put on weight! I grabbed my face in the mirror and was like "ummmm....r we puttin on the holiday pounds right here?!?!?!". I need to up the cardio in my life and then at work continue using the gym.
Oh! I mentioned the p90x stuff, right? Well I just ordered it all to come in. I'm very excited to do this Jan 1st (or 3rd is when I get back from Hawaii) - April 3rd shots. It is gonna be FUCKIN FABULOUS! I may have to cut down on drinks or maybe more so me fags ~:-(

But yeah I've got some words of encouragement on facebook and will keep myself motivated and show off the results in April. FLAUNT IT DIRTY! FLAUNT IT! LOL! <-- Attention Whore

Ok for someone who didn't feel like typing I think I made a good dent. If I miss this thing after christmas I will be in Hawaii and will blog about that.

Cheers!

No comments: