Monday, July 8, 2013

Mr. Sims (queue life changer)

I have not posted what's been going on in the one area I usually Charlie Brown in (love).  Maybe that's because I only blog when something dramatic happens.  I can recall a good blog where my 27th bday involved waking up next a love one and hearing the words happy birthday :-)  Whatever happened to Marlon Jones?  His hypersensitive ass moved up to Sacramento to blow $$$ on gogo boys and further experiment with his body.  But enough about that saint of a man *bats eyes*, he doesn't hold a candle to Mr. Robert Sims!  (new paragraph)

My do-gooder!  I smile thinking about him.  He is studying to be a nurse because he likes helping people and wants to volunteer =).  So I met Robert online in December and live in April.  Since April we have Skyped or stayed in touch EVERYDAY!  Incredible, right?  He moves in with me this weekend.  He's a west coast boy at heart and that is gonna be EXTREMELY great when we make our big move together outta DC (but not anytime soon)

No comments: