Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 22...still dandruff :-/

Ok so we're nearing towards the end of this experiment and I still have dandruff!  I got a scalp massager which if you can splurge the $2.64 (shipping included) these things feel AWESOME getting your head ready for the cold water:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NJG82W/

I just ordered another one...im gonna try and get some dual action going on.  My hair doesn't stink. My scalp isn't as itchy as before but who knows if that is due to weather.  I was hoping to see less dandruff.  What's interesting though is...why do we shampoo if the results never change?  I know that there is a tar shampoo that can help me out that gets prescribed but honestly look what happens...it just comes back.

It's not like a fungus that you take pills for and then goes away.  Anyway I have not completed my 30 day trial but it's coming close to an end.  And I will keep up with it.

Meanwhile my boyfriend Robert would probably MUCH RATHER have my problem as oppose to a hair line that rescinds! I will still have mad hearts for my buddah guy!  I'm a fan of the bald look (>_<) no comparisons!

No comments: