Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sucking the poison out

Scrolling through Facebook got me thinking of the "friends" I got that dont make me a better person. I got good guys on there that make me smile and want to better myself and then those that are just pure negative or have actions that I want nothing to do with. Big groups mean everyone hasta be friends with the group.

That's gonna change. 20s did something cool and made me a comfy life. 30s is gonna stand up for himself and cut the shit that ain't real outta life. It's not hard cuttin the bad shit from your life so much as the confrontation. People's feelings get hurt when they see you de friend without explanation. It would be nice to send an email saying hey I gotta de friend and hope there are no hard/awkward feelings if we see each other at social gatherings.

Riiiiight. Gay without drama? Please. It's gonna happen...Negative out!

Location:Dirtys Palace,Lincolnia,United States

No comments: