Monday, February 18, 2013

Long distance sprung has sprang

I wanted to write this down. Just not on Facebook. I know a really cool sweet guy that makes me smile but is quite distant. We've connected pretty well, sending txt, cute videos and talkin on the phone.
I keep my guard up for the most part but loved the feeling of having someone to txt or call that would make my heart and face smile.
Recently I tried calling twice and he didn't pick up. He said he'd call the next day and didn't. This caused he to pause the ride and get off. I stepped outside the box. It's something so small and could be fixed with a txt, email or phone call saying hey my feelings got hurt. Or I could let it dwell face the reality that it's long distance so who cares?!? If he were local this whole mess could get fixed with a hug.

Anyways, pride gets in the way and defends itself with the long distance rationale..damn me


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: