Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just reading some older blogs

Sunday, September 14, 2008, AWESOME weekend

Wow how time flies...I was just looking up what I tagged as Whitney and to see the strong love I had for someone amazes me. How blind love can be. I love knowing that I could feel a strong love like that, but F! I hate...*I HATE*....HATE, not being in control. Love, sometimes your a car that drives way to fast for me. But I love speed and will get back on that horse again.

~ Marlon, thanks for the memories. I had no idea I could feel so high. The other side of that spectrum felt like shit. But I'll never forget how high up there I was, singing Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm in Love. LOL! It actually makes my heart happy to picture myself singing with love. You, your gone and done. You served your purpose, again thanks for the memories...NEXT

No comments: