Thursday, January 12, 2012

CaliForNia <3'n

I'm in the air right now and can't wait to breathe in Cali!!! No allergies! U know ur getting old when u get excited bout shit like breathing! I mean hell 12-15 years ago it was Disneyland or 6 flags. Not fuckin breathing. Wah oooopie!

My cousin had her lil girl Maggie. I'll see them tomorrow. Gotta hit Babys R Us up before I see them. Grab a gift card. So fortunate to have a great job to be able to do that.

My kitchen!!!! I ordered the cabinets today! Put half down now. Once I get the date, I'll have give the granite guys a clue. Old cabinets go downstairs and I got a wet bar. I'll throw a party and think it'll be kickass.

So Cali, not letting Marlon know imma be there sense last time he ran off to Sacramento or something skippin town on me. Whatever. He don't count for shit. So glad others took his spotlight of love. I can see myself in others. Man do I feel bad for the people who gotta fight that battlefield of love. WTF was I in love with him? I mean this ni99a makes maintaining a friendship hard. If he doesn't wanna be friends I say man up, cause shit that's where I'm at. And I ain't got no problems cuttin a ni99a *snip snip*. Had ta throw that out there. Can't wait to be back, breathe (unfortunately work, blah) and enjoy myself.


Happy new year u!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: