Sunday, January 29, 2012

At firestone waiting on my ride

So while I'm her waiting on my car I reflect on life and why not blog it. What is going on? Well the gig is still going. Got a lil work to do tonight but yea no biggie and can do. Pay is good. I'll miss it when I gotta find something ta hold my TS. House is coming together good. Kitchen is freaking exhausting! Taking on a lot of work. Remodeling the kitchen, and doing the laundry room. It ain't easy but we doin it n doin it well. I'll be sooo happy to see a finished product. My fam came by this weekend to help me out and man was I sooo grateful to have that!!!!!

Went out to DC. Hadn't seen the guys in a while. It was pretty cool. Lil superficial but all in all good times. Hey how's it goin? Wow you look great. Blah blah blah. Got a lil shit from not showing my mug but that was one cat. I think back in my earlier 20s and appreciate the house parties we had where we could play games and BBQ. How cool was that. DMV is definitely its own beast. Everyone is always busy doing something and no one has the time to hang out. I'm such a west coast guy but look at me and my refinance. Guess I'm not moving anytime soon. Lol! I refi'd yet again and man Im glad I get to skip a payment! That will help go to the expensive house projects of 2012! Bathrooms or fence next year. Yay. Ok let me check on this car :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: