Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pre-Big Easy weekend

So two weeks before the Big-Easy weekend I decided to have a very very lax weekend at home. My friend Matt from Westminster (Matty) was gonna come hang Fri-Mon. So Thursday night decided to get a lil crunk early....Fantastic!

Friday night was Matts Bday party (sidenote: Need to pickup that punchbowl). We all had a blast at Behn's place and then took it over to Town for some drags, go-go boys and dancing. Matty met me up there after work. We had fun and then Saturday came...early Saturday came. Went to see mom & dad. Made an awesome Soyrizo receipe (emailed it to Marlon who recently told me he is on the vegan path), grilled with my besties then hit a houseparty up. Sunday had a Top Chef 30th bday party to attend. Sooooo freakin coooooooool! OooOOw! Had a blast with Abs n the ladies :)

Monday was Kings Dominion. So the four of us Matt, Matty, Myself and Maurice....oh wait, scratch that last guy off. Maurice flaked out cause I guess Sunday night he was told he had to be in court on Monday. o_0....Yes, lemme this is my shocked face. How many times does someone hafta cry wolf? No sweat, I was a lil sad for Matt though, but we all three had a blast switchin off. No line waits....superawesome!!!!!

This weekend will definitely be low-key and chill...next weekend I hope to have cash on hand (will probably dip a lil in my tax fund...don't want to touch the savings).

~ c!a0

No comments: