Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And we're back

*TA DA*

Got over that lil hump...everyone needs ta be strong and then emerge. Weekend was pretty cool, spent it with my boi Matt at home, town, rising of the apes and then crime and punishment museum. We're lookin at playing hookie from work and hittin kings dominion up on the 22nd (excited about that) and maybe, maybe if things develop further in Jan hit Las Vegas (Circus Circus) up for a couple weekends.

We both def playin it slow and I'm glad that he see's the side I like people to look at. So that's whats carrying on in the friends department...will try not to let it explode or consume me and keep focus on work and Reese.

My pooooooor lil baby has a bump on her head ;,,-(. It's gone down a lil but if I may end up taking her to the docs on the 18th of Aug if it gets worse. Her insurance will kick in then....I'm thinkin I can use my HSA account since it is a medical expense. We'll see what uncle sam says I guess LOL! Her monthly premiums are coming from that account!

Anything else on my mind...Lost my "+" with my "buzz". Hardly anyone on the google social site, and my interests have dwindled down. I def don't see this as a facebook takeover.

What else what else what else...Oh! Studying for my GCIH to get IAT III certified! What the hell does that mean? ummm....duh! Get more cash!! Blang Bling bitches!

PinG chInG poW!

No comments: