Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Will & Kristy's wedding speech

Will,

You have been one of the most influential friends I have come to know and love. We met in Kuwait and with arms wide open you and LuLu welcomed me into your home and life with no questions asked. All that was required was friendship on both parts.

We've traveled abroad many times...Dubai, Bahrain, Lebanon, Scotland, Germany...I think I missed out on Texas and now here we all are in Hawaii celebrating a wedding between two great friends. I've had a rough year...losing two family members and nearly a grandmother. I really could not wait to get 2008 over with an now I find myself trying to slow the sands of time.
I couldn't think of a better nor poetic way to end the year and bring in the new one that with my family of friends in good health and good spirits!

Cheers to you & Kristy! There is a Hawaiian proverb; Ua olo loko I ke Aloha. Love gives life within. May the islands of love and Goddess Hina bless the love that you two share and give new life within.

~ Aloha

No comments: