Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Must remember: Allergies not gone (dry nose battle)

So far life has been great cutting back foods to get rid of allergy symptoms wit the exception of now my nose is too dry.

I decided a few days ago again to cut out the meds and let my body naturally produce mucus on its own. Day1/2 good. Day3 little itchy on the face, nose healing nicely though. Day4 bienvenue eczema. I applied the lotion liberally to my face. At this point my nose isn't under a dry spell anymore. I took a Zyrtec today. I'm gonna hunt for 5mg pills or get a pill cutter and cut this whole bottle up. Got my amazon assignment today!

Anyways I think if I'll cut out Claritin and split the Zyrtec pills up. Part of me would rather do Claritin rather than Zyrtec however Zyrtec works better with my body.

So analysis:
Continue meds (dropping Claritin)
Continue diet (glad to have fish back)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: