Wednesday, March 14, 2012

*whiny post* Kitchen remodeling

So if I can save anyone out there the STRESS...again the STRESS, MONEY and STRESS of getting a new kitchen, I'd say unless you have somewhere else to live, DON'T DO IT. I'm seriously over this 2-3month old fucking project. I'm fucking over it. I can't get Kraftmaid to help me out (oh I'm so yelping them) and MidSouth for the shit they're putting me through.

Everyone tells me once it's done it'll be great. Yeah well then you sit in this fuckin disorganized house and let me know when it's done. Ok that's all just had to get that off my chest. I will NOT redo the bathrooms. Good God, how fucking long will that project take if I can't get a god damn motherfucking kitchen complete in 3 fucking months?!?


W0000000000000000000saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

Mis Anthropy said...

Sooo how's the kitchen?

Dirty said...

Almost complete. Maybe this Friday. Are you going to remodel Or undergoing a remodeling?