Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Need a new ProTeiN shake, lilke STAT!

I'm over the muscle milk.....I'm done with it! My taste buds keep shoutin NEXXXXXXT at me. So I got like over 5lbs that I can't just throw up on CL for free, since the bags r open. What a waste, I'll offer them to my family and if not, toss'm and move on.

I want an ultra super delicious low in sugar strawberry shake. That is the flavor de jour! I like the taste of adding soy milk with it so will keep a gallon or costco size container of that at work.

Work isn't too bad....I'm a little bored and feel I fall short in convos sometimes because of all the big brains around here. So shut up, look pretty and get paid? Done. Done and Done!

I had a blast these past couple weeks with my sister coming over to visit. She's in TX now, holidays will be spent with my best friends and NYE and NYC. Yea imma do this crowd bit one time and get the damn 2012 glasses too! Should be hella fun! Hope I can enjoy some good champagne come 12am :)

Wonder if I can find some crazy gay group out there....I'd say they must have good champagne, but I'm actually shocked at the knowledge straight guys have on champagne compared to my gaymigos who luv adding mixers to the delicious; cooks, andre, korbel (top), barefoot, etc that we have amongst us.

*snob n a 1/2* I know, i know....Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus and a good new year all around

No comments: