Saturday, October 1, 2011

In a blogging mood

Hey all,

Things are going well but I'm feeling a lil blue (maybe cuz im bored) and felt like writing. The end of the FY came, and only a few folks are moving forward to FY12. I'm glad to be one of them and am excited to work with the new guys and see how we can move forward with projects.

The news that I was selected was euphoric and was exited to share the news with my loved ones (on earth and above), plus Marlon (since no one to go home to and hug). I think that happy news stunted my lil victory. Shit! Hate it when that happens! Like having kool-aid with splenda (no sugar). So I'm writing and whining and cryin about the beautiful life I have that almost anyone would love. I feel like such a bitch, cuz it's like I have to find ways to bring myself down. What exciting news and hears my inner feelings. Woooooow....c'mon! I went to the gym twice yesterday ta try n shake this vibe. I'm gonna hit starbucks up, grab a mocha (I'm desparate lol) and see my besties out in Gainesville...if that don't do it I will hafta locate my passport n hit the road! CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!

Anyways that's the latest n greatest...i'll get it together, i just felt like writing it out and not taking it out on anybody but the people who choose ta read it *hehe* ~ chus!

No comments: