Friday, April 29, 2011

TGIF!

Weekend in T-minus 6 hours...

So I had plans this weekend that fell through and I wanted to post how irritated I get when things don't work out but I gotta step outside and see the positive.

1.) My friends were courtious to give me a heads up with notice and not on the spot
2.) An alternate plan was offered

I like that! That shows effort! So rather than bitch n moan, I'm gonna smile and enjoy what little work I have to do today.

Yesterday I got a referral check from GD, so I'll have to let the ladies over there know I got paid and if they need further assistance to give me a shout! Too bad ITT Systems doesn't really do this! I'd flood them with teckies lookin ta make a quick buck ^_^

Paid off the AMEX which was consumed ALL by Nina & LoLita. OMG! These bitches can not only guzzle gas, but they luv their mechanics too! Well GD handled that I and I took my family out to Spartans with the remaining bucks I had left. Whee!

Went out with Mateen & Steve for drinks n good times. Had a blast at cobalt. Saw this dood with the BIGGEST ASS, LIKE OMG! Put my baby to shame! I think I deflated a bit lol! And then Steve in his wisdom said I bet tits to a straight man is like ass to a gay man. Wow! That shit was profound. U know, I still like the twins up north but def like the cakes down south too! Prolly a lil more I guess...they just excite me, and I never really knew that when I came out. I thought it was all bout the cock. Not sooo much. So we wanted to feel it...he's so damn shy! I got my hands on it three times. W0w! Fuckin wanted to bounce dimes off that mutha!

Didn't get ultra plastered, made it to work and am sippin on coffee. Still need to find a 24-32 LCD TV with mount for under $250. We'll see what's good...Happy Friday!

No comments: