Friday, December 24, 2010

Minus attraction to friendship

Does anyone know how to do this? I've burned people out of my life that I was intimate with because I did not know how to make them "friends". Do I need someone else? I mean if u are genuinely and sexually attracted to them how do u make them friends rather than hate them and burn bridges? I got this situation yet again and don't want it to end up like the last two but it seems like running away is the easy answer to spare my feelings. Help!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

funtime said...

Not sure if it'll be much help, but I've been there and if you really want to maintain a friendship you just have to deal with the feelings for a little while. It's going to suck, but after awhile it gets better.

birdbrains said...

Just... be friendly. You don't have to get mad at eachother or anything... But, ehmm.. I'm shurely not to much help...

Dirty said...

Thanks for the comments guys. Unfortunately my maturity is not at the point where I can maintain a friendship. I'm still somewhat new to dating and I find that people (well the gay guys) get an attraction towards me and can't develop a friendship or vice versa I fall for them. Ultimately it is probably my fault because there is a void that isn't filled.

Now to discredit this guy, he is a player and I can see that...which is why I fall for the jerks lol! Wanting what you can't have. So what happens when you play with fire? Soooo not gonna get burned this time...30 is just around the corner *YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!* and I'm gonna let this guy go *snip snip* and move forward in the direction that I need to head in. I'm doing great just me and won't let me ever jeopardize my career or what I've obtained just to taste what I don't got.

Again thanks for the comments and happy new year!