Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My FAV holiday is approaching

Halloween use to be my Fav holiday and it will always be up there as far as fantasy and imagination goes but recalling the year and what I have to be thankful for puts Thanksgiving at numero uno! First off my family is doing well. My lil sis married her marine, I got Reese in my life and my parents are healthy and continuously improving their house. My best friends got a lil puppy and have been improving their home as well. I got a job over the holidays that pays great and doesn't call for much travel which allows me to be with my baby Reese. I just recently blogged about turning 30 so that also trickles through my head about where my life is and where it's going. Do I feel lonesome over the holidays? It happens..but before Reese their was a strong presence. I luv coming home to her and getting my hugs and kisses :). And I also have a great group of friends (drama and drama-free) that I wouldn't change for the world. Life is in a good spot right now and rather than focus on what I don't have I will reflect this year on those I do have and enjoy their company. Tempus fugit!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Medinah Ln,Alexandria,United States

No comments: